2004 Lexus IS 300 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific IS 300 model:
Done Right
By mikefas on 01/07/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Lexus IS 300 E-Shift 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

Loving almost everything about this car. Fit and finish is superb. Loads of features make the driving experience terrific. My only gripe is lack of power. G35 coupe had a lot more uder the hood.

perfect car!!!!!
By manfred on 01/03/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Lexus IS 300 E-Shift 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

Me,i drive also a lexus is 200 since 2 years ago...i tell you,i will never change to another dealer!!An exellent,very nice and fast car!! I really enjoy to drive a lexus!!!

After two 3-series and a Saab Viggen
By Frequent Car buyer on 12/24/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Lexus IS 300 E-Shift 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

I am very impressed. Silly. But I keep finding my self driving the longer routes just to enjoy the driving in the IS300. this car is at least as agile as my 3-series (if not better) - efinately better than Saab. Also to mention is that I chose IS300 after extensive test drive of A4 (3.0) and Infinity G35. For the money, performance and reliability, IS300 came ahead in my analysis. For the first time in my (long) car buying experience, I have no buyers remorse.

'04 is300
By d-squared on 12/11/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Lexus IS 300 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

great automobile...smoooth and quick acceleration. most fun to drive on the highway, with it's quick response and go cart-like handling. exhaust has a nice growl. this is not a tall person automobile however, 6ft+ will have a difficult time feeling comfortable (being short does have some advantages.)

NEVER DO AGAIN!!
By WILSION on 12/08/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Lexus IS 300 SportCross 4dr Wagon (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

This car proves Lexus cut corners, I have been in service 4 times for simple stuff that continues to go wrong, no power, I should have bought a G35 and now to trade I will loose $8500 in 2 months time..... very unhappy

Love it.
By DevinE on 12/03/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Lexus IS 300 E-Shift 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

I just love this car! I never really enjoyed driving until now. The handling is excelent, engine and acceleration too. I barely touch the gas as I leave a stoplight and still leave everyone else in the dust. Some people say the back seat isn't roomy enough, I only sat in it once in the showroom and it seemed O.K. to me with better headroom than my friend's 2002 ES300. I love the way all the controles are designed around the driver so that the car simply becomes an extension of yourself. That was the number one reason I preferred it over the BMW 325i.

AwEsOmE
By Alyssa on 11/30/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Lexus IS 300 E-Shift 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

This is an awesome car to travel in

Still in Love after 5k miles
By TexISportX on 11/28/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Lexus IS 300 SportCross 4dr Wagon (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

I looked for 2 years before deciding on this car and I know I made the right choice. I just had the 5k scheduled service performed and when I was on my way to pick it up I found myself getting excited about getting it back. The Sportcross is an absolute pleasure to drive.

04 IS300
By A Pham on 11/22/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Lexus IS 300 E-Shift 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

For the price that I paid, it was well worth it. The car handles well and has comfort.

Great car period.
By Umair on 11/13/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Lexus IS 300 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

Got this car only a few days ago, amazing handling and refinement for a supposedly luxury sedan. Very fun to drive, fun to row thru the gears. Still in break-in so i havn't been able to see what this car can really do. But i must say the pull from <3k rpms is adequate, especially if you want to save gas. Interior design may not be all that impressive, but the build quality is something that no photo can describe. You have to go to the dealer and sit inside this car it is amazing!