2004 Lexus IS 300 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific IS 300 model:
Solar Spectacular
By Maylatht on 03/05/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Lexus IS 300 SportCross 4dr Wagon (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

My baby is so worth the cost of having him! Even with the increasing price of premium in the Bay Area. I cannot wait until Lexus comes out with the IS430! They'd better not have just been toying with me in LA at the Auto Show! That'll be a quantum leap. I'd expect 10s in everything but gas. FYI: I got it in 2002, not 2003.

the best car i ever owned
By Teri?tqueenfroggy on 03/04/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Lexus IS 300 E-Shift 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

I really love my Lexus IS 300! It is a great car, the best I ever had. The interior is so neat. I have the sport and it is really cute. It rides so smooth.

sweet ride
By wakler on 03/02/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Lexus IS 300 SportCross 4dr Wagon (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

This is a beautiful piece of machinery. The car is suprisingly very quick but then again did we expect anything less. The car does surpise of few people when they see that it's a wagon. Body style is perfect.

Slick Design
By GGP on 02/19/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Lexus IS 300 E-Shift 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

The Lexus IS300 is such a fun car to drive, the handling is awesome and the car looks great! A lot of people complain about the 215hp but I have no problems merging and zipping around. Did I mention that this car looks great?

like a real rock
By tobyd on 02/17/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Lexus IS 300 E-Shift 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

My IS is a 2001 model. I have about 60000 miles on it. THis car is still Brand New.

2004 IS 300 review
By novagator on 02/16/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Lexus IS 300 E-Shift 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

Love the interior and the handling of car. It is very responsive.

Lexus IS300
By LexusIS3OO on 02/16/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Lexus IS 300 E-Shift 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

Awesome little car with a lot of luxury

Retired teacher's dream car
By icirttu on 02/15/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Lexus IS 300 SportCross 4dr Wagon (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

As a retired teacher, parkability, fuel economy, safety, reliability, capacity and comfort are important. The zippy performance and quick brakes get me out of tight spots. I can park it anywhere; the steering is responsive, and I can park in any compact space. I've had the car for three months and I'm still on my second tank of gas. I recently moved a couple of large boxes which fit in the SportCross just as easily as in my daughter's RX300. Interior trim is great,lots of fitted extras. A great buy for anyone who wants a manageable, economical, safe vehicle with more than a bit of style.

Great fun and sporty car!
By calis300 on 02/12/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Lexus IS 300 E-Shift 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

I love this car. It handles very well, looks very very nice, and is a hit with the ladies. I really like the interior as well. The only thing that sucks is the gas mileage...but what can you do.

Great Car~!!!
By Jacob Lim on 02/09/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Lexus IS 300 E-Shift 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

I have some friends who own BMW 325i and Audi 1.8 quatro. I am sure they are good cars,too. but then their major issue is reliability. I think BMW is worse than Audi. Definitely I enjoy driving my car and look as well~