2004 Lexus IS 300 Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific IS 300 model:
great car
By mikeinlosangeles on 04/22/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Lexus IS 300 Sedan E-Shift 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

this car has supurb pick up and feels better than any BMW

Woo Hoo
By happy girl on 04/21/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Lexus IS 300 Sedan E-Shift 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

I have only owned the car for a week and I have already had 4 complete strangers ask me about it because they are thinking of getting one of their own. IS300 is sporty, classy, fun, and reliable.

Upgrade to performance
By RJ Rafael on 04/18/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Lexus IS 300 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

I just bought a 2004 Lexus IS300 5 speed manual. let me tell you that this car is like a rollercoaster every time i get in. My last car was a 95 acura integra that was hooked up!...it had everything...it was my pride and joy.The IS300 has the Luxury and the sport capability that i once owned. i made a great choice in purchasing this IS300.The IS300 has way more to offer. I LOVE THIS CAR!!!I can still keep the speed and Sporty-ness and still be looked at as the young adult. I dont even want to fix up this IS300....its already Fixed up...if your looking for a Sports car please dont pass on the IS300.

Quality, Value and Reliability
By haja1994 on 04/11/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Lexus IS 300 Sedan E-Shift 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

Smooth driving and beautiful design. Ideal for young professionals with taste who do not want to spend too much.

I love her
By JamesTx on 04/08/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Lexus IS 300 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

I have a Graphite pearl grey with a 5spd. It is great. I love the dash layout and the seats. Also the aluminum pedals and trim looks great (unlike that cheasy wood). The exterior is beautiful, I love the front end, and the Euro ligths look nice too.It handles great, and the engine picks up quick. The inline 6 is the same one that toyota put in the Supra.

Better than Mercedes and BMW
By LexxChik on 04/06/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Lexus IS 300 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

I absolutely love this car. I sell cars and get to test drive all sorts of vehicles. This is by far the best bang for the buck.

Good Car needs more power
By Rick Romano on 04/02/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Lexus IS 300 Sedan E-Shift 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

I love the car. The sterio system kicks ass. The driving experience is fun and comfortable. It handles like its on rails and it's got some guts. The only lack luster part of the vehicle is the undersized engine.

Seabiscuit of the automotive world
By SEANDRIVER on 03/30/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Lexus IS 300 Sedan E-Shift 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

I looked at just about everything - I ended up with the LEXUS for various reasons. It was different & not a million of them on the road like every other make. Handling was far superior that anything else out there & i did purchase the Sport Design but the ride was comfortable. Not stiff to jitter your bones & not so soft that your driving a caddy. Safety equipment was standard,great power & may i say proportionate power. navigation system freely available, excellent service from Concord Lexus, great handling & ride quality, uniqueness & proportionate power made me a sucker for the IS 300. The Navigation controls are well placed & far better than BMW & MERC

Little Devil
By skiric on 03/24/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Lexus IS 300 Sedan E-Shift 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

Pleasantly surprised how this car handles. Used to drive Mazda Miata and longed for the same thrill. And found it - even better...

Nice Car
By Ben V on 03/19/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Lexus IS 300 Sedan E-Shift 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

Excellent car - smooth ride and great pick up and go! This car has style and comfort at a great price. Many options that do not come with a BMW and 10k less.