Home-Run
By 03is on
2003 Lexus IS 300 E-Shift 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)
Ready? Love the car, but since I just recently bought it, I've had to do some work getting it up to par as the prior owner didn't take great care. However, it's a Lexus, so a blind monkey could drive it into a lake and it'd be better than anything on the road. A few cosmetic issues inside and out, and 90k service hadn't been done. When something breaks on this car, it's costly. But if you take care of it, it'll take care of you. I wish they had that mentality! That said, It's a joy to drive. Slightly heavy and a bit sluggish, but with 200+hp, you don't lack for power. Finding low-mileage units is just about impossible, and when you purchase yours, you'll see why.
Favorite Features
Good sounds system, great looks, wonderful power (especially w/ PWR ECU button). No problems w/ snow despite being RWD. Plenty of classy upgrades one can install to contribute to personality without it being one of those dumb looking cars younger folks try to make it into.
Suggested Improvements
More engine noise! I love the driving experience, and this car does a great job to keep everything quite. Let me hear the horses in the stable at work!