2003 Lexus IS 300 Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific IS 300 model:
TOO MUCH ROAD NOISE.
By dgomez on 08/14/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Lexus IS 300 Sedan E-Shift 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

THE 03 LEXUS I OWN HAS TOO MUCH ROAD NOISE, I DONT KNOW IF IT HAS TO DO WITH THE TIRES OR UNDERBODY INSULATION. THE PERFORMANCE MIGHT BE MUCH BETTER WITH THE MANUAL SHIFT AND THE "E" SHIFT I HAVE IS SELDOM USED, I THINK IF THEY HAD MADE IT TO BE USED WITH THE SHIFT LEVER, AS IN THE ACURA, IT WOULD BE A LOT MORE FUN TO DRIVE. OVER ALL I AM PLEASED WITH THE CAR.

Only sports enthusiasts apply
By Jeffreaulex on 08/10/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Lexus IS 300 Sedan E-Shift 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

I have had the IS for little over a year. I love this bad boy to no end! Its awesome! Everyone is left behind at red lights...anywhere. This car is very powerful for its size. Comfort/size...you wear this car like a glove. Its tight, nimble, powerful, a great car! Styling isnt for everyone, but you MUST give it a test drive. It is truly an enjoyable car. GREAT sound system too!

Unbeatable! in every aspect!
By thebigrigger on 08/10/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Lexus IS 300 Sedan E-Shift 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

I purchased my Lexus is300 in july of 2002, a little over a year ago and i all ready have over twentysix thousand miles on it. The car has been nothing but a joy own, with no problems to this date. There is only one thing that i would like to see take place, and that is for TRD to come out with a supercharger for it. that not to say the car is underpowered in anyway but we all like to have the upper hand!

Amazing
By Happy Lamp on 08/02/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Lexus IS 300 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

Great car, i really enjoy it. Not only does it look amazing, it drives amazing and is totally realiable.

lovin' my lexus
By lexushappy on 07/30/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Lexus IS 300 Sedan E-Shift 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

THis is a great car! I just love the performance and the style that this product offers. It's hip and turns heads wherever I go. Completely content and Lexus service can't be beat!

Awsome in a 5-speed
By Bernard on 07/27/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Lexus IS 300 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

I really love this car! It really does look good in any color.everybody looks at it when you at a red light.

Excellent
By chuyee Thao on 07/21/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Lexus IS 300 Sedan E-Shift 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

Great vehicle just takes up more gas than what I'm use to.

is 300
By p on 07/21/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Lexus IS 300 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

the is 300 is one of the best lexus'. I have Two of my own the Gs 300 and the Is 300 and the both have the same exact engine and i love them both and there great cars to buy.

Favorite Car Ever
By jroosh on 07/15/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Lexus IS 300 Sedan E-Shift 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

I really like this car, my second Lexus. It is fun to drive and trouble- free, and you don't see very many on the road. Loaded for the money. Everything a 3-series is without the constant trips to the service department. Great dealerships.

What's not to like with the IS-300
By Runner26 on 07/03/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Lexus IS 300 Sedan E-Shift 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

It's a fine typical well built Japanese car and it's what you'd expect from Lexus. I've driven BMW's and was not impressed with the quality or reliablity...for the $$. The IS-300 is soft, smooth, and quiet. The audio package is really fine too!