2003 Lexus IS 300 Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific IS 300 model:
I love this car
By IS300 driver on 12/13/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Lexus IS 300 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

Want a fun car to drive with saftey features? Then this is the car!!!

Great Car
By IS3Driver on 12/12/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Lexus IS 300 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

This should be on anyone's list who is looking for a sport sedan in the low 30k range.

Way better than a BMW
By kthakore on 12/10/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Lexus IS 300 Sedan E-Shift 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

Its simply awesome. I test drove the BMW 325CI but this car is way more fun to drive. It has a bigger engine, a lower sticker price and the Lexus nametag. The handling is awesome. Its just a joy to ride. If u r in the market for a BMW, test drive an IS and u will know what I am talking about. This car is the real deal.

Excellant Review..
By quick on 11/27/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Lexus IS 300 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

I purchased my IS300 this past July. I am very happy w/ the way it handles and accelerates. The ride is nice and smooth for the tight suspension. I find it easy to out handle the Fire Birds, Camaros and CL-Type S on the road. The GPS system is good. I would probably rate it as 2nd best on the market. It is correct about 90% of the time. I think Acura has the best GPS.

best value!
By wht LexS 29 on 11/22/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Lexus IS 300 Sedan E-Shift 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

i have had this car for a 1 1/2 years now, and i am completely satisfied. i purchased this vehicle from lexus of serramonte and i would like to say they have the best customer service, from buying the car to maintaining it. i wish i waited and got the navigation!

Best in Class
By Jobu on 11/20/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Lexus IS 300 Sedan E-Shift 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

I compared this with the BMW 325 and Audi A4 and I liked it the best. It handles at least as well as the others and it won't have the quirky electrical problems the BMW has.

THIS CAR IS BAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
By This car is bad!!! on 11/14/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Lexus IS 300 Sedan E-Shift 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

My car broke down in two hours after I got it from the dealer...Bring it back to dealer, got it back and it broke down again in 2 weeks. I should have got C-class, 3 series or Audi A4!!!!

Great Car
By CG on 11/12/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Lexus IS 300 Sedan E-Shift 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

The drive is fast, smooth and very comfortable on long trips. The sound system is great.

new car
By playmaker on 11/11/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Lexus IS 300 Sedan E-Shift 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

If this is entry level, then I'm not much interested in what else Lexus has to offer. Ride was excellent but they saved money inside. Seat was not all leather, dash was worse than a ford.

problematic ride
By Navigation on 11/11/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Lexus IS 300 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

I bought my car and the next day I had to take it in because the car wasn't going where I steered it. Not sure what the problem was. Service was great, but expected a perfect ride from a 1 day old new car.