I love my Sportcross
By Bob-1885 on
2002 Lexus IS 300 SportCross 4dr Wagon (3.0L 6cyl 5A)
I love this car. I have had it for 4 months and have not seen a single one like it, there are other is300's out there but no wagons. Very few can say they have such a unique and head- turning car. Handling is very nible. The car is so responsive that you don't feel like you are driving this car so much as mentally willing it to move. It makes my daily commute enjoyable and everyone I know likes it. It is fast. I topped it out at 137, it would have gone faster if it did not have 500lb in cargo at the time. It has lots of low end power. VROOM!!! The e-shift is *fun* and useful, especially for sudden bursts of speed when passing. Fuel economy is mediocre.
Favorite Features
Speed, perfect leather seats, E-shift, SUV-like amount of cargo space, lots of smaller storage compartments, asmooth ride that is still connected to the road, quality Lexus build and luxury features throughout, plenty of space in the back seat for two big adults.
Suggested Improvements
I'd like multiple drivers seat memory and a bigger armrest in the front.The low setting on the AC is still very strong, I wish there were a "very low." I have almost no complaints, whenever I walk back back to parking lot I feel proud I drive such a beautiful and powerful car.