2002 Lexus IS 300 Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific IS 300 model:
lexus - great job!
By Clay on 10/13/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Lexus IS 300 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

i have 3 automobiles in my household. bmw 328i, lexus es300,lexus rx300. when we do get our car serviced both dealers give us rental cars to drive while being serviced,, we often ask for the is300 on purpose because that car is so much fun to drive,,i love it,,,i want to get a bmw330 because of the power and of course i am still a bmw die hard fan,,but i really love this is300,,,if they make a lexus is330- i am so there. clay-dallas,tx

Easily best in it's class
By ricois300 on 10/08/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Lexus IS 300 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

The IS easily beats out the BMW330 and the Audi A4 considering the extra thousands you'll be putting down for the same options. I got the 5spd, leather, NAV, everything but heated seats. That's because I found the only 5spd with NAV in all of Atlanta at the time. Looks great, pretty good power, great brakes, handles like a beast. Interior could use some more luxury for my taste, some wood here and there, but the stereo is powerful, and the Nav is great and easy to understand. Excellent performance/luxury rear drive car for the money.

Best on the Market!!!
By sds59 on 09/25/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Lexus IS 300 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

There's a lot of sporty cars in this class, but this car is by far the best! It's the greatest combination of FAST, FUN sports car with complete LUXURY fully expected by a maker like Lexus. You've GOT to get one of these!!!

Lexus Review
By Dalaxman on 09/03/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Lexus IS 300 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

I own this car and i love it. It is fun to drive and handles like a dream.

Awesome car!
By Xam on 08/31/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Lexus IS 300 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

This car is great fun to drive. I really like the handling on both the interstate and backroads. It is comfortable and the driving position is excellent. I would recommend this car to anyone looking for a true sports sedan.

I Love this Car...
By Duncan164 on 08/30/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Lexus IS 300 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

I have had my IS300 for a short time but have enjoyed every minute I spend in it! It is the perfect combination of luxury, style, sportiness and size. I went on an exhausting search for a small sports sedan. After each test drive (cars other than the IS), I kept coming back to this car! It is the perfect car for me. The handling is great. Accleration is even better. Perfect for my daily commute along a very busy six lane highway. I can get in and out and around other cars without any problem.

A sportier 3 series for $10 grand less
By Zeus on 08/26/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Lexus IS 300 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

The car is a pleasure to drive. Love the manuel stick. Engine revs nicely and steering is laser sharp. Feels well put together and trust that it will easily last 10 years. An excellent buy.

This Car Is Sweet
By KDDIS300 on 08/23/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Lexus IS 300 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

I bought this car after much research. Looked at Tl Type-s, Infinity G35, I35, but once I got in the IS300 I was sold. The styling (inside and out) is WAY cooler that all others. This car has an amazingly smooth and powerful engine, even seems more powerful than the G35....(maybe it's the electronic trottle.) The traction is AWESOME. It handles the corners with no body roll at all. This car is extremly fun to drive. Get one.

Overall
By NeverSatisfied on 08/21/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Lexus IS 300 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

Fun to drive. Quiet interior. Beautiful exterior. Nice exhaust note. Excellent stereo. Solid riding. Rear drive!

Awesome
By two187form3 on 08/12/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Lexus IS 300 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

Awesome car, well worth the money, very sleek but fun, just amazing car inside and out!