2014 Lexus IS 250 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific IS 250 model:
Love this ride! 2014 IS250 F-Sport
By chrisj35 on 08/10/14 07:57 AM (PDT)

2014 Lexus IS 250 4dr Sedan AWD (2.5L 6cyl 6A)

I recently purchased a 2014 Lexus IS 250 F-Sport and the car really exceeds my expectations. Great look to the car, the interior is awesome and comfortable and it's definitely a looker! I turn heads all the time. I previously had an Infiniti and got tired of them. I looked at the new BMW 3 series but there wasn't anything special about this vehicle until you spend $55K. Definitely check out the Lexus IS when you are out car shopping.

What a Great Car!
By redskins5926 on 09/03/13 07:52 AM (PDT)

2014 Lexus IS 250 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 6A)

I have been driving my IS250 F-Sport exactly two months now. This car has been a thrill! For those who like to speed or head to the track frequently, you would benefit from the extra power of the 350. For everyone else, the 250 is plenty of power. This car has tight and nicely weighted steering. Fuel economy is incredible, I average 24-25 mpg with 60% city driving. The driving dynamics are very comparable to the E90 BMW 3-series (2006-2011). The current F30 BMW 3-series does not feel as sporty. As for the exterior styling, it does grow on you. I remember thinking how ugly the car looked when I saw the first press photos, but now I think it is one of the best-looking cars I've seen!

great fun car to drive
By impaciente on 07/19/13 18:14 PM (PDT)

2014 Lexus IS 250 4dr Sedan AWD (2.5L 6cyl 6A)

The car is fantastic. Many improvements compared to the previous model, which in my opinion was not bad at all. In the driving department, in my humble opinion, is a lot better than the current 3 series, specially in the sports mode. Interior comforts and the IT in the car are tip top compared to the europeans. Quality building is typical Lexus and from a design point of view is very innovative (untyplical lexus.... and I would say untypical BMW, MB Audi). I love the exterior styling, though this is a matter of likes.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2014 Lexus IS 250 in VA is:

$169 per month*