2012 Lexus IS 250 Consumer Review: very fun and alot for the $$

2012 Lexus IS 250 Sedan - Consumer Review

very fun and alot for the $$
By jb2012atl on

2012 Lexus IS 250 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 6A)

Just bought the 2012 IS with Nav Package, Premium Package, rear spoiler. I love the Nebula Gray pearl and light gray leather. Traded in my Audi A4 and couldn't be happier. The Lexus dealer was so nice and accommodating (as i've always heard about Lexus dealers). My Audi had so many electrical issues and this Lexus is a dream to drive! You can't feel it shifting and it's so smooth on the highway. Build quality is top notch. My friend got rid of his BMW X3 for an RX350 the same day so we got a great deal!! LOVE Lexus.

The leather is so soft, the cabin is nicely appointed. The black wood is a nice touch. I love the ventilated/ heated seats. The whole car feels so well made!

More wheel options for the car. Steering is nice and tight but could feel tighter through some sharp turns. A little bigger cup-holders would be nice.
By jaxflygirl
on 12/07/11 16:44 PM (PST)

I have the same one on order, only in starfire pearl, coming this week! I can't wait. My first lexus after 4 maximas and 1 accord hybrid since 1996!

By jaxflygirl
on 12/07/11 16:45 PM (PST)

P.S. Did you purchase any of the "extras" from the finance dept. and/or extended warranty?? I'm trying to decide on all that before I finish signing that final paper.