No Regret
By Thomas Yeo on
2010 Lexus IS 250 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 6A)
There was a struggle when I went about to get a new car to replace the Mercedes C200K 2007 model. The C200 was rough and hard on the fuel pedal with engine and road noise not on par with the brand name. The IS250 choice was a balance between my want to have an exciting car and luxury and comfort. In the end the choices were Audi A4, Volvo S80 and Volkswagen GTI. A4 was expensive not worth the money, the Volvo was too big for my wife to handle and the GTI was boyish. The choice fell on IS250 Deluxe. I do not have a regret. The car is truly a balance on power and enjoyment of luxurious driving. It is fast enough if I want to and satisfy the need to drive with some degree of spirit
Favorite Features
Technology, full of it, pampering the needs of the driver, providing the feel that it is an up to date and modern car. Very smooth engine, quiet and so comfortable feel. Responds pretty well to one's needs.
Suggested Improvements
Wish another 30 hp and faster lane overtaking without the need to downshift. Maybe Lexus can provide a software update to the engine mapping to improve the response.