2008 Lexus IS 250 Consumer Review: More Than I Expected

2008 Lexus IS 250 - Consumer Review

Base Sedan (2.5L V6 6-speed Automatic)

More Than I Expected
By O.J. on

2008 Lexus IS 250 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 6A)

Family member already has an ES, so Lexus was on the list. But never expected to get so much for so little. Matador Red Mica with Beige interior (upgraded with perforated leather, heat/cool seats/woodgrain finish) stands out in a crowd. Car has a strong mix of sensual looks combined with solid performance and unmistakable luxury inside and out. A solid performer for a daily driver and certainly worth the money. Better looking than BMW, better performance than Mercedes, hands down winner over Acura. Looked at every other car but this one. Have not regretted this decision one bit.

Huge departure for me. Have owned 13 other GM cars. May never go back after this purchase. This vehicle has made driving fun all over again. I can't wait to get in and ride every day. The blend of luxury and performance bring a smile to my face. The Japanese car makers GET IT.

Embrace the fact that this car's brake dust issue is REAL and do something about it. TSB replaces with non- performance brakes, so not a real fix. Why should I have to spend my $$$ to replace factory brakes?