2008 Lexus IS 250 Consumer Review: Love.

2008 Lexus IS 250 - Consumer Review

Base Sedan (2.5L V6 AWD 6-speed Automatic)

By Amanda on

2008 Lexus IS 250 4dr Sedan AWD (2.5L 6cyl 6A)

In the course of trying to decide on a car, I also considered the BMW 3- series. The Lexus surpassed BMW in it's combination of reputation, reliability, look and feel. BMW is not as eye-catching (I actually really hate the newer body style), nor as comfy inside. I find myself smiling in traffic for no reason because I love it so much. Barring any unforeseen problems with this car, I may be buying Lexuses for the rest of my life. I have the Nav & Luxury packages and love all of the features. I was lucky to find a CPO FULLY loaded with low miles and in my colors (black/black).

Everything!! NAV (mine does not gray out when I am driving or make me agree upon start up, so I can't complain about that - dealer might have set it that way); quality leather; road handling; solid, heavy-feeling car, feels safe; tight turning radius

better iPod connection and drink holder placement; less dusty brakes; smaller blind spots, those are killer, even with the backup camera. not enough to not LOVE this car though!