2008 Lexus IS 250 Consumer Review: Lexus IS 250 AWD Handling Drea

2008 Lexus IS 250 Sedan - Consumer Review

Lexus IS 250 AWD Handling Dream
By Criticfilm on LEXUS on

2008 Lexus IS 250 4dr Sedan AWD (2.5L 6cyl 6A)

This is an early review, I just purchased my new 2008 Lexus IS 250 AWD, Starfire Pearl. BMW 325i owner, so standards were high, researched and drove 2008 BMW 328i, Audi A4, Infiniti G35, all excellent cars, tough decision. IS 250 needs more power, but overall great handling, love styling, features great, excellent service and prestigious!

The handling features, AWD, tight cornering in bad weather a dream. Xenon with AFS, start/stop button, unique design compared to other sports sedans, love color Starfire Pearl. Fully loaded, love dial switch moonroofs, hate holding my finger on older buttons.

More power! Frankly the car is wonderful, but I wish I had some more straight on horsepower. Rear room could be larger, then again I think of the car as a 2-door coupe with 4 doors so not a factor - single driver. Larger compartment for storage, iPod adapter too pricey, better steering wheel control