2008 Lexus IS 250 2.5L V6 AWD 6-speed Automatic Consumer Review - IS 250 Buyer's Remorse

2008 Lexus IS 250 Sedan - Consumer Review

IS 250 Buyer's Remorse
By Kat on

2008 Lexus IS 250 4dr Sedan AWD (2.5L 6cyl 6A)

The handling on this car is great. It is very reliable and stable at high speeds. The interior is a bit small but feels and looks luxurious. The horsepower is too low - it is missing that extra kick at acceleration. The standard audio system is bad quality; my Bose system in my 96 Maxima was 100% better. The bass is very weak and listening to music became a nuisance in this car. The car makes a weird sound from the rear passenger wheel which I told was normal. Overall, the car operates a bit noisy. The IS 250 is a nice car but I feel I could have gotten a better deal for the money spent.

Favorite Features

I like the bluetooth - however some friends complain of weird noises when I talk to them using this option. The navagation is nice, I would have preferred that the voice commands came out of all speakers not just the driver's side and it would be nice if the music automatically turned low.

Suggested Improvements

MORE power! Better audio - this one is unacceptable for this quality of a car (even if it comes standard).