Great Car, Best in Class.
By Len on
2008 Lexus IS 250 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 6A)
A wonderful car, equal or better than all its German competition. A pleasure to drive. My choice after testing new BMW 330i, Audi A4, Mercedes 280c. Now after owning for one year I know I made the right choice. Have not even visited the dealer since purchasing in Feb 2008. Very highly recommended car. Weak points: GPS lacks features like Garmin and TomTom ability to download POIs and traffic/speed camera locations. Even with the expensive GPS I still need to use my Garmin.
Favorite Features
Everything! Mainly the rear camera and good sound system, cooled and heated seats, Key-less entry, lovely and easy to read instruments. I need spectacles to read, but can read all instruments on this car without any spectacles, day or night. With small updates this can be the best ever car.
Suggested Improvements
Remove "I Agree" on GPS at start up. Include traffic camera locations on GPS. Enable window and moon roof operation while key present in vehicle. Follow BMW with dealer customization of customer requirements, like "time out duration" on seat belt or other buzzer warnings.