Excellent and fun car!
By Jason on
2008 Lexus IS 250 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 6A)
I've read all of the reviews for this car on this website and where some I thought were very helpful, there were those that questioned things like the lack of horsepower, sound system, and build quality. For an entry level luxury car and a terrific base price, you can't get a better deal. The ride is tight with the Sport package but this is what I wanted in a sport compact. The power was surprisingly peppy, fun, and the growl at times was a nice tease that indicated there's still that hint of energy and adrenaline waiting to be let out. When needed, the car goes and in the cabin, the comfort conveniences are second to none. Excellent options and an excellent experience. Very satisfied!
Favorite Features
Sport Package Wheels and suspension. Stereo is very strong. Push button start and keyless entry. Interior and exterior appearance is much better than competitors. Love the ambient cabin lighting / puddle lights. Options are fantastic.
Suggested Improvements
A little noisy with the low profile tires and can be a bumpy ride at times but this is what is expected I guess. I would suggest you test drive the car for more than 15 mins and take it along some bumpy roads. The back seats are tight but I knew this going into it so there's nothing to suggest.