2008 Lexus IS 250 Consumer Review: Can't wait to change!

2008 Lexus IS 250 - Consumer Review

Base Sedan (2.5L V6 6-speed Manual)

Can't wait to change!
By alexandre Vieira on

2008 Lexus IS 250 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 6M)

Very comfortable ride, for a small car. I've had it almost 2 years, no major problems. Front wheels, a lot of dust brakes. I'm 6'3", so I need a lot of leg room to drive. There is only enough room for a small kid to ride in the back seat behind me. Why does this car have such a big trunk but no space in the back seat? Every time I reverse, the wheels squeak so much, I don't have even 10,000 miles yet. I've been using plus gas, anything higher is a waste of money. Many times, I smell something overheating from the clutch, it has been checked by the dealer, they found nothing. The service at the Lexus dealer is too expensive, for oil change, basic service, etc. I go to Toyota, it's cheaper.

Head lights, ride of the car, instruments, stereo, fuel economy, brakes, shift gear.

Larger back seat. Larger front windows especially if someone is in the passenger seat, you must be very careful because the view can be the view can be easily blocked. The 3.5 engine is a must with the clutch.