Awesome Car
By NJ on
2008 Lexus IS 250 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 6A)
I bought this car about 5 days ago after deciding to trade in my 2007 Chevrolet Tahoe due to rising gas prices. I agree with several other peoples posts in regards to test driving this car just wasn't enough. After 5 days of owning this car I can honestly say that it is AWESOME. I commute in the Bay Area everyday and this car is by far the best I could have bought. The gas mileage is great, the luxury features are wonderful and the car looks/drives like a dream! Please keep in mind that I came from a 6,000lb SUV to this small Lexus sedan. I was very worried about the drastic change in vehicles and that I wouln't like being in a sedan. I have 0 buyers remorse and don't miss my SUV at all.
Favorite Features
Navigation, bluetooth, navigation, gas mileage, air conditioned seats - the best feature ever, handling on city streets and freeway. Everything about this car has exceeded any and all expectations that I had. This car deserves an A++++ in all categories!
Suggested Improvements
OK - the only 2 suggestions would be inline with everyone else and that is a bit more leg room in the back seats. The other is that all is250's come with memory seats as a standard feature and not optional.