Still in love after 2 1/2 years
By Guam girl on
2007 Lexus IS 250 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 6A)
My baby gets 26-27 miles per gallon with premium gas. Had it for 2 years and still runs like brand new with routine oil changes. Everywhere I go, it still turns heads. A friend of mine bought one when he fell in love with mine. Here on Guam, the dealer provides free car washes, so the tire dust isn't an issue. The dealer said the dust is normal because the brake pads are softer than regular pads in order to help the car stop better at high speeds (my car can stop on a dime). A friend recommended replacing with ceramic brake pads when the time comes. So I'll be trying that to see if they work the same with less brake dust.
Favorite Features
rain sensing windshield wipers, auto headlights, rear end cooling helps the leather cool quickly on hot days :o) and side mirrors that auto adjust down when reversing into parking stalls to help you see the stall lines with no effort
Suggested Improvements
Better paint. My car color is Glacier Frost and I have pine needle rust on the rear end of the body (live near salt H20). Shop said they would buff out whole body for $300 or I can do it myself with rubbing compound. 2 of my friends have same problem, one has mica paint the other is beige.