2007 Lexus IS 250 Consumer Review: Overall good,but need to fix s

2007 Lexus IS 250 - Consumer Review

Overall good,but need to fix some flaws
By Mohan on

2007 Lexus IS 250 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 6A)

The car do have some flaws in it.The Bluetooth(BT) works from only one speaker.I thought that it could be fixed, but later learned that that's how the Lexus BT works. It is little frustrating, I saw the bt in the other cars like in BMW, Benz in Honda. The voice comes form all the speakers and that's how I like it in my car. Secondly, I keep hearing some irritating sounds coming form the steering side of the dashboard. I also noticed the same in the other is (loaner car). And the funny thing is even the dealer's own car has that problem. Every time I go to the dealer, I complain about it and they come back saying that they found nothing. (I feel its had to do with the materials used in the dashboard)

Audio system, mileage (even 31-34 on highways), number of options for a entry level luxury car, ride quality

Bumper materials are weak (I changed it 2 times) once hit by a reversing VW Passat in the parking lot and nothing happened to the passat's bumper. Need to work on their bluetooth (option to put on more speakers) and the materials used in their dashboard (the noise is more during the season change)