Awesome
By Really great car! on
2007 Lexus IS 250 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 6A)
I really like the ride. Reliability is really well and as a previous owner of a BMW I prefer a vehicle that is more reliable. Too many problems with BMW 328i. Great car in and out and the women love this car. Great nav, Bluetooth and rear camera is a must. Love the performance and the 1/2 second lag is not as bad as others say. Added a short air intake and feels more responsive. IS F-sport coming soon and looking forward to upgrading brakes all the way around. HID Xenon lights are wonderful and the ride is great and responsive. Again this is not a Cadillac itís a sports car!
Favorite Features
Love the interior leather, love the cluster and its white bright lights and they way the cluster shows you are going to redline. Have taken IS 250 to 140 MPH and handles like a champ! Love taking this car on the S curves on the weekends!
Suggested Improvements
Rear is high not good for backing up only does well when big trucks tailgate and blocks their headlights. Glad I have a rearview camera. Cup holder and the charger in the arm rest is set to high. Can't close the arm rest when charging iPod, I have to use the cigarette charger.