Used 2007 Lexus IS 250 Sedan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Lexus IS 250 Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific IS 250 model:

Fun Ride
By Alex8888

2007 Lexus IS 250 Sedan 4dr Sedan AWD (2.5L 6cyl 6A)

The car is fun to drive. Silky smooth engine. Acceleration is adequate and the car is a good daily driver. Nice stock audio system has iPod hook-up. AWD is yet to be tested in the real snow. Rear seats are extremely tight and are not suitable for adults. Seats do not fall down to expand the trunk, but do have an opening for long items in the middle. Paint scratches and dings easily any minor road rock will break it to the primer. Overall I am happy with the car.

Too many to list.

Better paint, better stock tires, less brake dust, more room in the back, fold down rear seat/seats.

I want more
By jose

2007 Lexus IS 250 Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 6M)

Coming from an A4 and BMW 328, not a really performance car, it has great looks (this is what sold me). I have the car for 2 weeks already, and I'm thinking to trade-in and go back to BMW soon. Has no power and the noise of the engine is loud, not to mention the rattling noise coming from the dash. Not really happy with this car!

Comfort, looks, price.

More power.

Better choice than BMW 328
By Jay

2007 Lexus IS 250 Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 6M)

Edmond's reviews and ratings convinced me to look into IS 250. Drove both BMW 328 and IS 250 and decided on IS 250. Much better value for the money. It was 10-15% lower cost, with more options. 328 did have more power, but something I rarely need. I've had it for 2 months now, and it's a fun car to drive.

Heated (cooled) leather seats.

Cup holder design stinks.

My 2007 Lexus IS
By ewashin2

2007 Lexus IS 250 Sedan 4dr Sedan AWD (2.5L 6cyl 6A)

I have had this vehicle a little over two weeks now and I absolutely love it. So far I haven't had any major problems with it (but it does gather a lot of brake dust). Other than that, I just enjoy everything about it. The ride is smooth and the interior is super quiet, you can hardly hear anything from the outside. Great vehicle overall.

Navigation, Mark Levison sound system, heated and cooled seats, voice activated controls.

Take away the "I agree screen" at startup, more storage space in the front, break dust is monstrous (brake dust shields should be added to the wheels).

Luvn-it
By AZ Boy

2007 Lexus IS 250 Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 6A)

I own an IS 250 with some extras. I got the larger wheels and the upgraded interior but without the nav (I know my way around town, thank you very much). I get more looks in this car that my buddy in a Porsche. This is a truly beautiful car and it has top notch quality. Power, luxury, style and name brand all in a great price range with everything! You cannot beat this with a stick. This kills the BMW 3, Infiniti M3 and the Audi A4. I drove them all and this car was hands above them all in nearly all aspects. Great job on the IS Lexus guys!

Leather seats are so buttery you will want to eat them. Silent while driving. Overall looks are a killer. Power plus. Paddle shifters are a hoot!

Interior room. I am a small guy and my family is on the small side so we all fit just fine. I feel a little sorry for a larger family... may be a bit cramped.