2007 Lexus IS 250 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific IS 250 model:
This car is a keeper
By MLG69 on 12/26/06 11:45 AM (PST)

2007 Lexus IS 250 4dr Sedan AWD (2.5L 6cyl 6A)

From the first test on the IS 250, I was sold on the silky tramsmission, fit and finish and quiet engine. I have had this car for less than a week and can not be more pleased. The power is a 204 HP so it is not going to jump off the line, but it is ample on the highway and remember it is that lowered HP that is more than making up at the pump. The rear seat is small, everyone comments on that but since I am single and rarely have passengers it is not a big deal for me.

Spoil Yourself
By G3CK0 on 12/10/06 06:16 AM (PST)

2007 Lexus IS 250 4dr Sedan AWD (2.5L 6cyl 6A)

IS 250 AWD - great ride! Hugs the road. Great acceleration. It doesn't feel like you're driving a toy. I purchased mine fully loaded.

From ES to IS
By John H on 11/17/06 17:58 PM (PST)

2007 Lexus IS 250 4dr Sedan AWD (2.5L 6cyl 6A)

This car is great for 2 people, back seat space is tight, but I'LL never be in the back seat. I got it for my wife who had the ES 300. We love the IS because of the smaller size, sharper look and the car handles better than the ES 300. The ride is not as smooth as a smaller wheel base, but it's so much more of a sports car its a keeper!

Quality, Sporty, Fun
By Bob Brasse on 11/16/06 11:12 AM (PST)

2007 Lexus IS 250 4dr Sedan AWD (2.5L 6cyl 6A)

This car has been built with better materials and quality control than I have ever seen in a vehicle. Everything is tight, everything is quality. Even the paint is flawless. Great handling. I love the car.

Love this car.
By Monica on 11/06/06 21:07 PM (PST)

2007 Lexus IS 250 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 6A)

Had a 5 series BMW. Really like my Lexus IS 250 more. I get more for my money. Take a test drive and you will see, really a fun car and great gas mileage too.

I love this car!
By ssh on 10/25/06 13:15 PM (PDT)

2007 Lexus IS 250 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 6M)

This car has it all - luxurious interior and fun to drive!

Great & Cool Vehicle
By Mika on 10/15/06 21:07 PM (PDT)

2007 Lexus IS 250 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 6A)

Astonishing outside design, I personally think it was most beautiful car in the same class, no doubt with the car quality, and yes, this it my ever perfect & accurate choice for choosing this car, I'm totally satisfied!

Lexus IS 250 tops BMW 325i
By Chuck from Riverside on 10/12/06 10:15 AM (PDT)

2007 Lexus IS 250 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 6A)

I am a long term BMW owner (325i, 325is and M3) but have grown tired of the electrical problems that seem to plague recent 3 series models. My Lexus IS 250 provides a firm yet comfortable ride. While perhaps not quite as athletic as the 3 series BMW, the handling and braking are outstanding. Add in the exterior and interior appearance, overall fit and finish and unbeatable quality of Lexus and you have a winner. The 250 provides enough power for most applications, but if you have to have five second 0-60 times, opt for the 350 which hits 60 mph in just over 5 seconds. On the other hand if you want highway mileage that exceeds 30 mpg, buy the 250 version. Either way you can't go wrong.

Impressed
By Jake on 10/10/06 17:40 PM (PDT)

2007 Lexus IS 250 4dr Sedan AWD (2.5L 6cyl 6A)

At first I was going to buy a suv then I saw the IS 250 next to the suv I was about to test drive, changed my mind when I found out the car had awd. We went for a ride and it drove better than my bmw 325i, so I bought it and will never buy anything but a lexus again. Coolest feature is the navigation/audio system. Practical with awd and don't think because it has the smaller of the two engines that it is slow, this car will go!

Terrific ride. Great car.
By Dallarock on 10/01/06 20:17 PM (PDT)

2007 Lexus IS 250 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 6M)

Having just purchased this automobile, I am extremely satisfied. The ride is beautiful, the car turns "on a dime", the seats are extremely comfortable (even the rear seats are fine, given the size of the car). It is so quiet, so easy to drive and such a delight to own. There is nothing like a Lexus!

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.