Went out of town to buy it!
By Chris G on
2006 Lexus IS 250 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 6A)
Test drove everything in it's class: Acura TL, BMW 3 series, and Audi A4. I had to drive 200 miles to test the Lexus. I was nervous because I spend an enormous amount of time in my car for work and was looking for something that traveled well, was stylish, and offered the luxury perks for the price I was paying. After narrowing down the choice to either an Acura TL or the IS 250, Lexus came out on top in every category. The navigation system with blue tooth, essential for me, was by far superior. The air-conditioned leather seats keep me cool in my suite all day. And the car inspires others to speed up or slow down to look when I'm on the road. I love this car like a fat kid loves cake.
Favorite Features
Navigation, interior (walnut trim gets a rub from every passenger), Ferarri style gear shift, superior speaker system, incredible road handling.
Suggested Improvements
I don't and will never sit in the back of this car (I can't bring myself to let anyone else drive it). My tallest friend 6'5" was not happy in the back. I think he was just upset I wouldn't let him drive. GET YOUR OWN!