2006 Lexus IS 250 Consumer Review: This car IS amazing!

2006 Lexus IS 250 - Consumer Review

Base Sedan (2.5L V6 6-speed Automatic)

This car IS amazing!
By Chase on

2006 Lexus IS 250 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 6A)

I looked around at several different luxury cars from the Acura TL to the Infiniti G35, but I went with the Lexus IS. I haven't regretted it at all! This car is amazing, from the quality to total Lexus experience. The single best thing I like is just Lexus as a whole. I love the free car washes for life, and the free loan cars when you take your car in for service (which doesn't happen often). The IS is a great car, and I will never buy anything other than Lexus again!

Favorite Features

I love the auxiliary outlet to plug in my iPod and play it through the stereo. I also love the gas mileage. It has a display that tells the mileage on the tank of gas, and then also the cummulative mileage over the life of the car. Pretty cool, if you ask me!

Suggested Improvements

I think that the back seat room could/should be more. It's a squeeze in the back, so if you are going to have people in the back often, then you might consider this. I don't have people back there very often, and not for long distances, so it doesn't really matter to me.