IS250 AWD
By butterfly16 on
2006 Lexus IS 250 4dr Sedan AWD (2.5L 6cyl 6A)
I purchased this car, used in 2009. There was one previous owner. The car drives pretty well. It is not full of power though as one might expect with this car. However, there are a few quirks about the car that always drove me crazy! For no reason, at 36K up until 75K (I got rid of it), the car would idle at a stop and almost stall. I knew something was wrong. The dealership could never identify the problem. Aside from the many recalls, there was another incident when the engine light appeared. I read that others had the same problem, so I assume that it is just super senstive if you "top" off gas. Who knows? The backseat is not even worthy of mention. It is so tight and crammed.
Favorite Features
Easy to use Navigation - bluetooth, comfortable drive and good position of all equipment in the car!
Suggested Improvements
Needs better gas! It guzzles gas! Better tires that last! You have to replace them more often than other cars. More backseat space.. it's a four door, not two, so you expect more space. Too confined. Need better sound and not charge a penny more. Expensive to own!