2006 Lexus IS 250 Consumer Review: Nicely Done!

2006 Lexus IS 250 Sedan - Consumer Review

Nicely Done!
By freehuguenot on

2006 Lexus IS 250 4dr Sedan AWD (2.5L 6cyl 6A)

As the owner of a 02 Infiniti I was waiting for the new G35x arriving this Nov 2006. Getting my Infiniti serviced one day I walked over to the Lexus dealership and started looking at the IS 250 AWD. I sat, I touched, I looked and I liked it! Started my usual extensive research about the car and others in its class, I liked what I was reading and hearing so after two months I went back and had a test drive. I liked it even more. The new G35 would definitely have more horsepower, but do I want to get the gas mileage all that horsepower will cost? Do I go German and buy this class of car and get the typical German quality/reliabilty? I wanted it all so I bought the Lexus.

The overall driving experience! The style, performance, quality/reliability, luxury fealtures on and on. Specifics a push button start that doesn't require a key also. Specifically the navigation system, bluetooth, rear camera, stereo, driver seat comfort, all-wheel-drive feature, safety system.

I guess I am brainwashed by the auto magazines because if I could have just a few more horses under the hood I would be in heaven. However, even without the extra horses I'm pretty close.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review