2006 Lexus IS 250 Consumer Review: Love at first test drive!

2006 Lexus IS 250 - Consumer Review

Love at first test drive!
By Bianchina on

2006 Lexus IS 250 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 6A)

Initially, we were in the market for a BMW 3series. But my husband nudged me to just consider the IS as well. It impressed me so much that it was a no brainer to get this car. And i managed to get it well below MSRP! Mine is glacier frost with the sports option and navigation. People really stare at this car. The handling is great, i dont even realize that I am speeding half of the time. It's comfortable, reliable and i take the longest route to get home. Now we are planning to change our SUV and Lexus will defintely be our 1st choice. There was actually nothing to choose from options as almost everything that i needed comes standard. LEXUS IS could only get better from here.

The keyless entry is superb. The bluetooth connection to the phone is superb. The camera in reverse mode is great for safety. The ventilated and heated leather seat is great!

The navigation system is great but not as good as ACURA. Yes, the backseat is tight but we have no kids, so doesnt really matter. No coin box. The cruise control should have been on the steering wheels instead of below and on a lever.