2006 Lexus IS 250 Consumer Review: Lexus... they've covered it!

2006 Lexus IS 250 Sedan - Consumer Review

Lexus... they've covered it!
By pwith65 on

2006 Lexus IS 250 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 6A)

I've only had the car for a week and I still feel as though I've pulled the wool over somebody's eyes. Based on other vehicles in its class, this car should cost more. On second thought... I'm happy with the savings- but you know what I mean. I keep waiting for someone to wake me up to ask for my keyless fob back and to tell me the dream is over! The IS250 offers an interior environment that is very comfortable - and it's clear to me that the designer's gave much effort to providing a good mix of tasteful elegance without going too far over the top with tackiness. I'm hopeful the famous Lexus reliability remains true and my good comments about the car remain solid at the end of my lease!

Favorite Features

This car is a looker - both inside and out. People really do stop and take in it's beauty. This probably won't last long - but I'm enjoying it. The ventilated seats are amazing in Florida - my backside loves them, no more fumbling with keys, PRICE, and Lexus dealer experience - just awesome!

Suggested Improvements

Um, has anyone mentioned that the back seat is a bit tight? Oh, never mind - I can live with it!