IS 250
By Chris on
2006 Lexus IS 250 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 6A)
Paint finish is excellent; The 18s make a little noise but then most large tires do. I found the nav to be too busy. I was watching the road less and pressing buttons. Standard radio is great the bass will shake the mirrors. I’m ok with that. The paddle shifting is silly. If you want to shift buy the manual. I’m tall 6’3’’ and I find the interior ample for the size of the car.The rear has as much legroom as my GS400. I do not consider this IS 250 auto to be a sports car. It is a sporty sedan that is fun to drive. The IS 350 is closer and is much more exciting to drive. I however would get into trouble with that much pedal response; the car is just fast. The 250 handles great for a midsize sedan
Favorite Features
Keyless entry, radio, front leather seats, bright dash lights. I expected good things from Lexus and they didn’t let me down. Take one out for a drive, but be prepared like it.
Suggested Improvements
Standard memory seats and tilt is a must. 60/40 rear seats would be nice along with iPod control. A little more pep from the start on the 250 would be great but not a necessity.