2006 Lexus IS 250 Consumer Review: Big Disappointment

2006 Lexus IS 250 - Consumer Review

Base Sedan (2.5L V6 6-speed Automatic)

Big Disappointment
By phoenix2012 on

2006 Lexus IS 250 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 6A)

This was my first luxury car purchase and what a disappointment. I spent over $35 thousand for this car, and it makes rattling noise by the front doors, by the radio area, and the shifter. I have brought the car back to the dealers numerous times and they are unable to fix it. One of the consultant told me they can't do anything about it. I call the 800 customer service number, and it has been several weeks since I got a follow up return call on their so call investigation. Lousy car and lousy customer service! Don't buy this car, save your money for some other luxury car. This is one of my biggest regret to spend tons of money on a car that is mediocre in the quality.

The exterior is nice and sleek. Good looking car but the the interior quality cracks and creaks all over the place. Take my advice, it looks good, but the inside miscellaneous noise will drive you nuts.

Workmanship and quality definitely need to improve. The miscellaneous rattilng noise comes from poor materials, poor workmanship, poor quality Plus customer service is poor. They do not go out of their way for you, but kind of brush you off.