2006 Lexus IS 250 Consumer Review: An absolutely FABULOUS car!!

2006 Lexus IS 250 - Consumer Review

An absolutely FABULOUS car!!
By Lorilyn on

2006 Lexus IS 250 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 6A)

This car is SO much fun to drive, and absolutely STUNNING to look at! I tested several other luxury cars, but fell in love with the IS. I couldn't be any happier w/my choice!! It has an incredibly quiet ride, a very plush and luxurious interior, and LOTS of really cool equipment. LOVE the push button entry, starter, and trunk release-I put my keys in my handbag as soon as I lock the house, and don't need them again until I'm back home!! The car is an attention-grabber, too. It gets attention and compliments EVERYWHERE I go! And build quality is excellent; I was caught in a hail storm a few weeks after buying it, but the car wasn't damaged at all!

Appearance; keyless entry, start, trunk; Bluetooth/back-up camera/navigation (although the latter isn't quite as user friendly as Acura's); voice recognition system (but I wish it just beeped rather than going thru entire prompt before allowing me to speak the command); heated/ventilated seats

Wish it had a tad more power; better stereo, memory seats/tilt and HID headlamps should be standard on all models; also wish it had more backseat room and better position of cruise control; full-size spare & 60/40 split- folding backseat would be nice. Even without these things, I STILL LOVE MY IS!!