An absolutely FABULOUS car!!
By Lorilyn on
2006 Lexus IS 250 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 6A)
This car is SO much fun to drive, and absolutely STUNNING to look at! I tested several other luxury cars, but fell in love with the IS. I couldn't be any happier w/my choice!! It has an incredibly quiet ride, a very plush and luxurious interior, and LOTS of really cool equipment. LOVE the push button entry, starter, and trunk release-I put my keys in my handbag as soon as I lock the house, and don't need them again until I'm back home!! The car is an attention-grabber, too. It gets attention and compliments EVERYWHERE I go! And build quality is excellent; I was caught in a hail storm a few weeks after buying it, but the car wasn't damaged at all!
Favorite Features
Appearance; keyless entry, start, trunk; Bluetooth/back-up camera/navigation (although the latter isn't quite as user friendly as Acura's); voice recognition system (but I wish it just beeped rather than going thru entire prompt before allowing me to speak the command); heated/ventilated seats
Suggested Improvements
Wish it had a tad more power; better stereo, memory seats/tilt and HID headlamps should be standard on all models; also wish it had more backseat room and better position of cruise control; full-size spare & 60/40 split- folding backseat would be nice. Even without these things, I STILL LOVE MY IS!!