2006 Lexus IS 250 Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific IS 250 model:
Gets better every day ...
By JoeLeTaxi on 06/04/06 00:05 AM (PDT)

2006 Lexus IS 250 Sedan 4dr Sedan AWD (2.5L 6cyl 6A)

The more I drive my IS 250 AWD, the more I appreciate it. I truly look forward to getting behind the wheel. The more I drive my IS, the better we get along. I can get 30 mpg on the hwy if I use a very light touch, but I've averaged 24 with a mix of hwy, stop-and- go and city. For those who say it is underpowered, my car's power seems to have increased as it is broken in. I'm also more comfortable stomping on the accelerator when I need more power - you can't finesse the accelerator. I keep the transmission in "PWR" mode always.

2006 Lexus IS250 AWD
By shizat on 06/02/06 09:15 AM (PDT)

2006 Lexus IS 250 Sedan 4dr Sedan AWD (2.5L 6cyl 6A)

Awesome car! Car sticks to the road like glue! Luxury interior with smooth lines outside. Great fit and finish!

Luxury winter car with the WOW factor
By V Gupta on 06/01/06 07:59 AM (PDT)

2006 Lexus IS 250 Sedan 4dr Sedan AWD (2.5L 6cyl 6A)

I bought the IS 250 AWD after comparing it with the Audi A4, Acura TL and BMW 325xi. You will want to drive the IS 250 AWD at every opportunity. This stylish car has the wonderful combination of both a superb handling and a smooth luxurious drive. The car gets tons of admiring looks. The pricing for a standard IS 250 AWD will allow you to get almost all the things you may want in a luxury sports car which you can drive throughout the year. The IS 250 AWD truly has the WOW factor with its super cool luxurious interior and sexy exterior!

Homerun for Lexus
By toydriver on 05/31/06 21:23 PM (PDT)

2006 Lexus IS 250 Sedan 4dr Sedan AWD (2.5L 6cyl 6A)

This is a personal sport sedan that does nearly everything well. Exterior styling is class leading and draws attention. The new IS is sporty yet comfortable and elegant. Handles like a sport sedan yet with AWD is a practical winter car. The fit and finish is perfect. I can't imagine life without the Bluetooth phone system now. The Navigation system is very helpful, fun to use and a good value. Just averaged 31 mpg on hwy trip of 500 miles ! This car is as close to perfection as any that I have owned.

Love My Lexus!
By LC on 05/26/06 13:32 PM (PDT)

2006 Lexus IS 250 Sedan 4dr Sedan AWD (2.5L 6cyl 6A)

I used to be a Subaru Outback driver. I owned two of them consecutively. However, when it came time to car-shop, my husband told me to check out the Lexus IS 250. I have never loved a car the way I love this one. The fun of driving it, the pick-up, the envious glances I get make it that much more enjoyable to own. I am a Realtor, so the GPS is especially helpful. The car is gorgeous, but even more important, it is sturdy, solid, and offers real value for the money. Handles very well. I feel very safe in this car. When I was pricing it out compared to other makes and models, it was actually a bargain, given the features I got. And I need AWD. I highly recommend this car!

I love it, I love it, I love it
By Ashley on 05/26/06 08:34 AM (PDT)

2006 Lexus IS 250 Sedan 4dr Sedan AWD (2.5L 6cyl 6A)

I have this car in red and it's gorgeous. I love it, it drives so nicely and I love all of the extra things you get with it. I love the detectors on the back and the front of the car to tell you if you are too close to something. I love the sound system, it's great. And the ride is so smooth and it's a pretty tiny car, but it's still very spacious inside.Tthe back seat is a little bit squeezed, but it's still a nice ride.

Lexus... they've covered it!
By pwith65 on 05/25/06 14:20 PM (PDT)

2006 Lexus IS 250 Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 6A)

I've only had the car for a week and I still feel as though I've pulled the wool over somebody's eyes. Based on other vehicles in its class, this car should cost more. On second thought... I'm happy with the savings- but you know what I mean. I keep waiting for someone to wake me up to ask for my keyless fob back and to tell me the dream is over! The IS250 offers an interior environment that is very comfortable - and it's clear to me that the designer's gave much effort to providing a good mix of tasteful elegance without going too far over the top with tackiness. I'm hopeful the famous Lexus reliability remains true and my good comments about the car remain solid at the end of my lease!

An absolutely FABULOUS car!!
By Lorilyn on 05/23/06 23:37 PM (PDT)

2006 Lexus IS 250 Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 6A)

This car is SO much fun to drive, and absolutely STUNNING to look at! I tested several other luxury cars, but fell in love with the IS. I couldn't be any happier w/my choice!! It has an incredibly quiet ride, a very plush and luxurious interior, and LOTS of really cool equipment. LOVE the push button entry, starter, and trunk release-I put my keys in my handbag as soon as I lock the house, and don't need them again until I'm back home!! The car is an attention-grabber, too. It gets attention and compliments EVERYWHERE I go! And build quality is excellent; I was caught in a hail storm a few weeks after buying it, but the car wasn't damaged at all!

My 250 AWD
By bklenster on 05/14/06 19:42 PM (PDT)

2006 Lexus IS 250 Sedan 4dr Sedan AWD (2.5L 6cyl 6A)

Have my tungston pearl 250 for a month now. Enjoy it more and more everyday. Gets lots of looks everywhere I go. May not be the largest or fastest car in it's class but definitely the most WOW factor.

Sport and Luxury
By scott rowley on 05/12/06 21:57 PM (PDT)

2006 Lexus IS 250 Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 6A)

Clearly this car is the luxury alternative for those seeking refinement and pep. The RWD Lexus offers a nice spurt but give way more emphasis to luxury and refinement than just performance. My IS comes with Bluetooth and the Navigation package as well as the larger summer tires. Even in the break-in period I am getting north of 30 MPG. The comfort is unparalleled in its class. Having done substantial driving in the BMW 325, Acura TL and VW Passat, I can say that this car has no peer. The ventilated seats offer creature comfort that is very useful to those of us in South Florida. I found the Acura to have cheap interior and a top heavy sway the interior was inferior especially the fake wood stickers.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.