2006 Lexus IS 250 2.5L V6 6-speed Automatic Consumer Review - 2006 Lexus IS 250

2006 Lexus IS 250 - Consumer Review

2006 Lexus IS 250 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 6A)

2006 Lexus IS 250
By Clare on

2006 Lexus IS 250 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 6A)

Had this vehicle for over a year. It's beautiful! I still love walking up to it and am proud that it's mine. The interior is just as lovely. Not sure if I feel like a teen or an adult in this luxurious ride. Not sure I care! I definitely want this car to be a success, but unlike the BMW, for individuality's sake I don't want to see my car at every stoplight and I don't, which makes it even more special. I'm glad that I made this purchase. The IS 250 could use a little extra horsepower, but lesser may be a good thing because I'd probably drive faster and get a ticket. People assume that this car was a lot more expensive than it actually was and I like that.

Favorite Features

Exterior is beautiful. My friends who have Mercedes or BMWs in equal classes are jealous (too bad). At first the tight steering was unusual for me, but I grew used to it fast and I love it now. This car is hard to describe. It's a sports car sort of, but not really... there's too much luxury.

Suggested Improvements

Rear camera should be standard. Blind spots plentiful. Sometimes slight lag in acceleration. Not sure what that's about. Limited leg room in the back. May be the shape of seats, but seems that back seat passengers,sometimes have to hold on around corners. I'd like that they be more comfortable.