2006 Lexus IS 250 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific IS 250 model:
It's Awesome!
By J on 11/07/05 13:53 PM (PST)

2006 Lexus IS 250 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 6A)

I've owned a 323i for 3 years, and was impressed by the look, feel, drive and experience of the IS 250. Nothing has been left out, from performance to creature comforts.

Sexy Lexi
By Harrison on 10/31/05 21:09 PM (PST)

2006 Lexus IS 250 4dr Sedan AWD (2.5L 6cyl 6A)

I have owned Mercedes, BMW, yet this new Lexus IS 250 AWD has made more "jaws drop" than any of my previous luxury cars. The body style is simply stunning from front to back. The interior reeks of class and luxury, with rich leather, wood, and chrome appointments. The transmission is flawless, the ride is quite, and the car handles better than any BMW I have owned. The new voice activated navigation system is the best I have seen. Simply an amazing car.

IS 250 AWD Vancouver
By pga on 10/31/05 17:25 PM (PST)

2006 Lexus IS 250 4dr Sedan AWD (2.5L 6cyl 6A)

Picked up a blue IS 250 AWD two weeks ago, and enjoy it very much. More luxury than performance, but adequate horsepower for most circumstances. Still in the break-in stage, so there should be some improvement over time. Very comfortable for driver and front passenger with limited, but still useable room in the back, at least for short trips.

Move over Audi A4 2.0 Quatro BMW 325xi
By Nathan Terrill on 10/26/05 03:14 AM (PDT)

2006 Lexus IS 250 4dr Sedan AWD (2.5L 6cyl 6A)

This car is GREAT! I traded in the 2003 Benz in hopes for a better performing car in the winter months (rain, snow on the pass) here in Seattle. I've always been a die-hard loyal consumer of German autos, but alas, the Lexus encompassed everything for which I was looking. Compared it to the others, the Lexus provides a tight package with liquid-smooth operation and great style. Considering the Lexus weighs more, I figured performance would suffer. I was dead wrong!

Fun to Drive
By Kozy on 10/25/05 09:38 AM (PDT)

2006 Lexus IS 250 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 6A)

The IS 250 is a fun car to drive. The auto handles well, even at high speeds, and has a nice feel and response. Excellent brakes. The ride is plush and very pleasing. I like the paddle shifts on the steering wheel. The heated and ventilated seats work well in cool weather. I have not tired during the summer season. The shape of the car is exciting. Love all the angles.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.