Used 2006 Lexus IS 250 Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2006 Lexus IS 250 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific IS 250 model:

In love with my car!
By Dybo70

2006 Lexus IS 250 4dr Sedan AWD (2.5L 6cyl 6A)

I have owned a number of different cars since I began driving, and I must say, this is the first one that I can truly say I look forward to getting behind the wheel of! I have absolutely loved my experience with both the car and the Lexus brand, and know now why you pay more for a luxury brand, and must add that it is completely worth it! If you are considering this car, consider no more, just go for it, you'll be glad you did!

Keyless entry and push button ignition, instrument cluster display features, iPod jack in armrest, sound system, steering wheel audio and display controls, one-touch windows and moonroof, auto-chromic mirrors and heated/ventilated seats.

The only issue I have is the size of the back seat, but I don't think there is a whole lot that can be done about that.

Quick and Sporty
By E Hodgis

2006 Lexus IS 250 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 6A)

The IS is fun to drive, so much so that I really wish it had memory seats since I have to share it so often with my husband (he never drove the minivan I had prior to buying the IS). It has a great looking interior dash, terrific acceleration, and is smooth as silk on the road. The black leather seats were "cool" on 90+ degree summer days and and "hot" on cold winter mornings. Be aware, back seat room is tight, but trunk space is good for a sport sedan. Great sound system.

Keyless system is great, but don't forget to take it with you!!!

Memory Seats!!! More color choices.

Great Car
By Rob

2006 Lexus IS 250 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 6A)

The Lexus IS 250 is a fun car to drive. The features of the car make it a pleasure to drive. Good gas mileage and just enough power to go up long hills.(BC) Great interior. I hope the resale of the vehicle is as good as the Lexus brand!

Stereo, the interior quality and the bright dials. Quiet engine and road noise.

Rear seat needs to fold down. Make Xenon lights standard equipment. A full size spare.

My IS 250
By darkangel808

2006 Lexus IS 250 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 6M)

Gotta love this car! It was definitely a better choice than the Infiniti G35 which had more power but lacked the luxury I was looking for. My IS 250 has the perfect combination. It's a great standard car to drive.

Wicked looking exterior design, keyless entry is awesome, and 6-speed transmission is great!

None

IS for sportiness and luxury....
By thesugarrush

2006 Lexus IS 250 4dr Sedan AWD (2.5L 6cyl 6A)

Had an suv (Nissan Murano) and a roadster (BMW Z3). I ended up not enjoying them both as much as I should with the 2 car setup, being single and all. So I decided to sell both and get the IS 250 AWD - the best combo for sportines, luxury and awd. I highly recommend you the IS 350 if you like to go FAST. I am impressed with the HP/torque of that car but decided to choose IS 250 because I want to get AWD and fully loaded with tech package. The price for a fully loaded IS 350 is way beyond $40K which a bit too much for a small sedan. Whether you choose IS 250 or 350, they are both Lexus. With stellar reliability, good looks, luxury, comfort and perfect built, you will not go wrong either way.

NAV, bluetooth, HID xenon headlight, leather, good looks of the car, reliability, resale value.

Should have another 20 HP or so to 220 HP (with the new SAE rating of course).