2010 Lexus IS 250 C Consumer Review: So Far So Good

2010 Lexus IS 250 C - Consumer Review

So Far So Good
By 1st Lexus on

2010 Lexus IS 250 C 2dr Convertible (2.5L 6cyl 6A)

I am a convertible guy, having owned 4 Z4's, an Audi A4 and a BMW 128. I was hesitant to purchase a hardtop, but ever since I saw this one at a DC Auto Show, I was hooked. Had to drive 100 miles to get it, but it is everything I've hoped it would be. Quiet as can be inside with the top up, great gas mileage, fantastic "goodies" including sat radio, cooled and heated seats, Xenons, starting and locking/unlocking the car without using the key. I will say this ride is much more calm than the German cars, but I was having terrible electrical issues with the German cars and I feel the Lexus will last longer. If you need lots of pick-up, go with the 350. I have gotten about 28mpg so far w/250.

Smokey Granite Mica with Black Leather interior is a beautiful combo, tons of compliments so far. Sat Radio, Xenon's with Adaptive Control, Perforated seats with Cool/Heated options, hard top, Bluetooth.

Only thing that was odd is that the carpet in the trunk is tan, but the interior of my car is black and the headliner is light gray. I wish the light gray was in the trunk too, but I'll never see it.