2010 Lexus IS 250 C Consumer Review: Simply Lexus

2010 Lexus IS 250 C - Consumer Review

Simply Lexus
By Typical Lexus on

2010 Lexus IS 250 C 2dr Convertible (2.5L 6cyl 6A)

This is my second Lexus to own. I previously owned a Lexus RX 300 for 8 years and it was a great vehicle. I wanted something a little more fun to drive in my senior years so I started looking at convertibles. I looked at BMW and Infiniti hardtop convertibles but they couldn't hold a candle to the the Lexus IS 250 C. The Lexus IS 250 C is so quiet with the top up and only takes 20 seconds to drop the top. The standard sound system with 11 speakers is excellent. I recommend getting the navigation system with the rear camera. I don't regret spending the extra dollars to have this feature and it really makes for a more attractive dash display. I've had so many compliments on this car.

The hardtop convertible mechanism is so quiet you don't even hear it in action. I love the audio system which plays CD's compiled of MP3's. You can have literally hundreds of songs at your fingertips or thousands if you use the auxiliary Ipod USB adapter.

Would have liked to had the options of having tan interior with the Matador red instead of white, but the white does make the vehicle a classic convertible.