2010 Lexus IS 250 C Consumer Review: Love My IS 250 C

2010 Lexus IS 250 C - Consumer Review

Base Convertible (2.5L V6 6-speed Automatic)

Love My IS 250 C
By Tuffy20 on

2010 Lexus IS 250 C 2dr Convertible (2.5L 6cyl 6A)

This is my second Lexus and my first retractable hard top convertible. I Love This Car! I drove a little '87 Toyota MR2 for 9 years w/o any problems, and the Lexus IS250C is every bit as much fun plus the added luxury of the retractable hard top. I fuel it with non-ethanol mid-range fuel, and no matter how I drive the car, it averages 24-25 mpg. It has plenty of power for my needs, even on the freeway. And you don't see another one every time you turn another corner. This is a sporty car with rear wheel drive so I cannot complain about this when it comes to winter weather driving; but then, I grew up with rear wheel drive cars in Minnesota and North Dakota.

I love the looks of this car.

While the seats have wonderful adjustment features, I can feel some of the the inside workings that make for air conditioned/heated seats. I don't like this as I had heated seats in my other Lexus and my Toyota Highlander and never felt anything on my behind. Maybe it's due to the air conditioning.