My 6th Lexus!
By jomorro on
2010 Lexus IS 250 C 2dr Convertible (2.5L 6cyl 6A)
Just sold my IS300 Sportcross and picked up an IS250C. I loved my Sportcross, but it didn't have any of the technology that I crave. So, went back to our dealership and got one of the last two IS250C's in stock with all the bells and whistles. Love it. Not as peppy as the Sportcross, but it will keep me from getting speeding tickets! I love the trunk space when the top is up, and love that my hair barely moves when the top is down. I already got a compliment from a woman in her Escalade at the stop light. She rolled down her window and yelled "I love your car!" With the top down, I love it, too! The backup camera is a necessity with the small rear window.
Favorite Features
Love the upgraded naive and that my entire address book downloads from my iPod in less than 15 seconds! With the top down, I can still have a conversation with my passenger in my normal voice. Also, the wind is so controlled, that when I make a handsfree call, the person on the other end of the line can't tell that the top is down. I also appreciate the saved seat position mode.
Suggested Improvements
Rain falls into the car when the door opens.