2010 Lexus IS 250 C Convertible - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific IS 250 C model:
So Far So Good
By 1st Lexus on 07/07/09 12:57 PM (PDT)

2010 Lexus IS 250 C Convertible 2dr Convertible (2.5L 6cyl 6A)

I am a convertible guy, having owned 4 Z4's, an Audi A4 and a BMW 128. I was hesitant to purchase a hardtop, but ever since I saw this one at a DC Auto Show, I was hooked. Had to drive 100 miles to get it, but it is everything I've hoped it would be. Quiet as can be inside with the top up, great gas mileage, fantastic "goodies" including sat radio, cooled and heated seats, Xenons, starting and locking/unlocking the car without using the key. I will say this ride is much more calm than the German cars, but I was having terrible electrical issues with the German cars and I feel the Lexus will last longer. If you need lots of pick-up, go with the 350. I have gotten about 28mpg so far w/250.

Quality Car
By fws on 06/29/09 18:59 PM (PDT)

2010 Lexus IS 250 C Convertible 2dr Convertible (2.5L 6cyl 6A)

The new IS250c is the best designed convertible in luxury cars today. The car drives a lot smoother than the normal IS without giving up any of the sport handling. The interior gives you a much larger feeling as well. (Blows my old M3 conv. away with concern to quality and feel.) The only complaint is that lexus gave up a little too much on power for the good gas mileage. Luxury package is overpriced but a needed amenity.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Lexus IS 250 C Convertible in VA is:

$147 per month*