Upgraded from Camry Hybrid
By nosleephere on
2010 Lexus HS 250h Premium 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)
I upgraded from the Camry Hybrid. This car drives MUCH better. You can really feel the difference in the power (even without using the power button) I get better gas mileage in middle speed (40 - 60). That was always an issue in the Camry. One frustration is the fuel tank is 3 gallons smaller so I have to fill-up every 6 days instead of 8. I am getting the same mileage overall as the Camry Hybrid. The luxury features on this car put the Toyota to shame and you get what you pay for! But increasing the lease payment by not that much moved me from Spartan Hybrid to Luxury Hybrid and that is the best decision I ever made.
Favorite Features
I love the power button. Stopped at a red light at the bottom of a hill I can accelerate smoothly with traffic in ways that I could not in the Camry Hybrid. Luxury features (memory seats, Satellite Navigation, and the console mouse is SO easy to use). I love the bigger trunk too!
Suggested Improvements
Bigger fuel tank to make it possible to go 500 miles (not closer to 400) at 35 MPG per tank. Make some of the features more available without packages (Headlights rear shade etc)