2010 Lexus HS 250h Consumer Review: Just Right

2010 Lexus HS 250h - Consumer Review

Just Right
By Ron on

2010 Lexus HS 250h Premium 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

Hats off to the design and engineering teams at Lexus. After a little over two weeks of driving this amazing hybrid,I'm impressed with what appears to be a winning combination of luxury, technology, comfort, and handling. With 4 driving modes, all of which work flawlessly, this car is a "lot of fun" to drive. I'm getting about 35 mpg which is the expected and welcome result. I think, with a little more practice, I'll be able to improve that to about 38-40mpg. The remote touch controller for the nav system is a wonder. It manages a very intuitive and simple interface with the audio, nav, climate, and phone systems thus enhancing the overall enjoyment of driving this well executed automobile.

The overall design (looks of the car), the comfortable seats, and the high tech electronics, to include the amazing "mouse like" remote touch controller for the navigation system.

Tire selection (all season, better mileage) Make more of the technology options standard equipment (parking assist, dynamic radar cruise control,lane keeping assist)