2010 Lexus HS 250h - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific HS 250h model:
Loving the Lexus
By lexus_newby on 12/28/09 12:46 PM (PST)

2010 Lexus HS 250h 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

I have owned the HS for two weeks now. I enjoy the quality of the car. I ordered the base model instead of the premium model. The leather seats are not perforated and tend get you hot. The seats are perforated and would keep you cooler. The base model also does not have the ability to retain the seat position, if you have more than one drive you may need this. If I had to do it again I would purchase the premium model. There is virtually no storage the large manual takes up 75% of the glove compartment and the middle console is extremely small. It may sound like I have a lot of complaints but the car is the best car I've owned. Love the drive, interior most everything. Getting 35+ city/Hiway.

Excellent balance of tech and elegance
By Chilango on 12/12/09 18:56 PM (PST)

2010 Lexus HS 250h 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

I had a Camry Hybrid Special 50th Anniversary Edition, which had a lot of luxury and high tech features. This Lexus has all that but in a better designed package and it's more fun to drive. It feels more "European", tighter and more solid than the Camry, better handling, brakes and a zippier response and torque. The console is a triumph of ergonomic design and aesthetics. It has more trunk space than the Camry,and a better, stiffer suspension. So far, I'm very satisfied with it and also saving money because of the special December deals at Lexus!

How to combine a hybrid and luxury car
By Steve on 11/12/09 10:01 AM (PST)

2010 Lexus HS 250h 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

I drove other hybrid sedans before buying this Lexus. It is excellent because it has the fewest trade offs compared to most other hybrids with very comfortable seats front & back, an excellent radio, easy to reach and understand controls, a simple yet informative dash, high seating with good outside views, a luxury level climate system, and 32-38 mpg in most conditions. Acceleration and power are good but more pedal push is needed at times compared to gas cars. Steering is very responsive with good road feedback. I live in the hybrid eco mode with best mpg in normal driving. Power mode uses more gas with faster acceleration and is mostly not needed. Overall, you get what you pay for.

Proud New Lexus Owner
By NorCal on 10/21/09 12:04 PM (PDT)

2010 Lexus HS 250h 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

I have been a long time BMW fan (2 decades) and have recently picked up my new Lexus Hybrid. First off, I was very impressed with the Lexus service - from basic research, answering my questions, responsiveness, comfortable not overly aggressive sales people. The new hybrid drives very smooth, quiet and I love the interior design. I have much more room, storage space than the BMW 325i. The gas mileage has been great so far. I'm happy to have chosen the Lexus over the other hybrids (like the Altima).

35 mpg in Style
By dochs on 09/25/09 07:50 AM (PDT)

2010 Lexus HS 250h 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

This is our third Lexus, and with 900 miles on this one, could not be more satisfied. Car is quite, comfortable, and solid. I am averaging 35 mpg, and I like the fact we can use regular gas. The Lexus navigation and Lexus Connect is well worth the money. Call Lexus Connect in the car, ask for any destination and they will send the address directly to your GPS.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Lexus HS 250h in NJ is:

$236 per month*