Used 2010 Lexus HS 250h Sedan Consumer Reviews - 62 Car Reviews | Edmunds

By MARK ALEXANDER

Just buy it

Great Luxury Car
By Cindy

2010 Lexus HS 250h Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

Loved this car. Am 5'2" and it fits me perfectly. Very comfortable and reliable. Great gas mileage for a 2010. Great trunk space. Great electronics. This is 2 me Lexus and I will probably buy another
One.

Good Car to Own
By Herb Brass

2010 Lexus HS 250h Sedan Premium 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

Purchased as certified by dealer

Excels in everything it is intended to.
By jd_hook

2010 Lexus HS 250h Sedan Premium 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

Purchased this car CPO after one too many bad experiences with my beloved 2007 BMW X5 4.8i.
Repairs too expensive for my college student budget.
I know I'm comparing apples to oranges here, however, in everything that this car intends to do, it exceeds my expectations for it.
While smaller than the TCH, it's shared powertrain move this car pretty decently.
Electric/gas transition is very seamless.
Well put together all around, and after driving around Naperville, IL for two weeks, I have averaged 40.2 and 41.6 MPG on the last two tanks respectively.
After reviews on here, was hoping to get 30.
Overall, a very good value for a used car as they are discontinued (unfortunately!).

The whole center dashboard, including the intuitive mouse setup for the screen. Much easier than iDrive! The MPG! Averaging over 40 around town, and taking to Phoenix tomorrow morning - will report back as I am hoping to see around 35 MPG. Even though it isn't the Mark Levinson, the stock sound system is far better than adequate. The backup camera is also accurate and very useful. Also, I have no issue fitting golf clubs in the trunk. At 6'2", backseat is a tad tight for myself, but overall the car seats four adults comfortably. Plenty of headroom and legroom in the drivers seat for taller adults. Have tried EV mode - fun to do once in a while, as it feels like a true golf cart!

My only gripe with this car is the obnoxious "beep" when the car is in reverse. While I haven't read the manual yet, there needs to be a more accessible way to turn it off. Also, the seat belt sensors are a little sensitive if stuff is placed on the front seat. However, the fact that these are my only two suggested improvements speak a lot about the car. I would recommend to anybody of any age. Very well-rounded and practical while doing so in style and luxury. Own(ed) two other Lexuses in the household (SC430 and GX470) - hoping this one lasts as long free of any major issues! Both went to 100k without a hiccup, just oil, brakes, and tires other than recent timing belt on SC.

Great car
By lrbiloski

2010 Lexus HS 250h Sedan Premium 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

I wanted to get a hybrid but not a Toyota... I am so happy with my choice!
I have over 32,000 miles on my HS and have not had a single issue!
The car is reliable and has great features - especially the ping to car directions.
It was the first car I have ever purchased and am so glad I did.

The technology, gas mileage, and Lexus dedication to service

I cant drive with just the back windows down because it makes that horrible noise... only issue I see with the car... if you just crack the front windows a bit or tilt the sunroof it goes away.