Used 2010 Lexus HS 250h Consumer Reviews - 64 Car Reviews | Edmunds

View reviews for a specific HS 250h model:

Pleasantly surprised
By valencia harkless

2010 Lexus HS 250h Premium 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

I upgraded from a Toyota Solara Convertible to buy the HS250. I was pleasantly surprised with the technology inside. I think the Mavigation could be better. My biggest qualm is that there isn't much mpg esp for city miles. For the price I got with the low mileage was a plus for me

Thoughts at 110,000 miles
By Troy Caldwell

2010 Lexus HS 250h Premium 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

I bought this for its hybrid drive and it's beautiful interior. The leather and wood panelling , though artificial, is very appealing. The size of the cabin is spacious compared to most cars of its exterior size. Getting inside an LS 250, by contrast, feels positively claustrophobic. This is a very important and attractive feature. Fuel economy is 30.5 to 32.5 mi/gal in mostly highway driving. I had to replace an air conditioner fan, but everything else has been flawless mechanically.
Compared to other Lexus cars it is not as smooth riding nor as quiet--even after adding $900 of soundproofing. (That was a waste. I don't recommend it.). This is a mild disappointment.
Acceleration is quite good. I did not give it higher marks due to a one second hesitation when accelerating to pass. I love the continuously variable transmission.
I can play MP3's using a memory stick. This is good, but one cannot reliably or easily navigate to to the song desired due to the balky interface. The rest of the radio/CD interface is fine. The sound quality is good but not great. I added a subwoofer, and that made it great. It is the regular premium sound not the Mark Levinson.
Interior comfort is quite good. I can go long periods of road driving with no back strain. It needs more storage space, however.

MYBADASSLEXUS
By MARK ALEXANDER

Just buy it

Great Luxury Car
By Cindy

2010 Lexus HS 250h 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

Loved this car. Am 5'2" and it fits me perfectly. Very comfortable and reliable. Great gas mileage for a 2010. Great trunk space. Great electronics. This is 2 me Lexus and I will probably buy another
One.

Good Car to Own
By Herb Brass

2010 Lexus HS 250h Premium 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

Purchased as certified by dealer