Accept no substitutes!
By Raingeardude on
2008 Lexus GX 470 4dr SUV 4WD (4.7L 8cyl 5A)
I can't say enough great things about this truck! It's a phenomenal piece of machinery and if you love the 4runner, the GX 470 will put it to shame and make you wonder why you ever drove one! The ride is smooth. The interior is plush and luxurious. It rides so quiet! As many have said already, there are a few things that need improving but that's the advantage when you own one. You know it will only be a few years before they roll out the next new model. I just couldn't be happier. I traded my RX350 in for this and I think I made an excellent choice. Much roomier, not too much difference on the gas mileage and it's just a more solid vehicle. Truly outstanding product!
Favorite Features
Heats up in a snap! Keyless start is a great option. Navigation is top notch with vibrant color screen and easy to use buttons. Seats are angled high so you're looking down towards the road, unlike the 4runner. Big side windows. Ultra smooth ride!
Suggested Improvements
Push botton start (coming to the 2011 model). Push button 4WD shifting (also coming to the 2011 model). Back door should lift up (also coming to the 2011 model). Fold down into the floor 3rd row seating (also coming to the 2011 model). Get to know this vehicle now, don't wait until 2011!