2007 Lexus GX 470 Consumer Review: Why spend so much money

2007 Lexus GX 470 - Consumer Review

Base 4dr SUV (4.7L V8 4x4 5-speed Automatic)

Why spend so much money
By Real owner on

2007 Lexus GX 470 4dr SUV 4WD (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

I have bought new Cadillac Escalades, a new one every year starting in 02 . I live in the mountains of New Mexico and am not in good health so reliability and comfort are top of the list . I had never even consided a Lexus . Drove the GX 470 and that was all it took, I traded my 06 Cad. I am very hard to please and I am truly happy with this car. You feel safe in snow, mud and on the highway. Value, check on the new price then look at a used one . Lexus holds its value. The heating and cooling are just right. This is a 4x4 built for comfort and 20 mpg is great when you consider what American 4x4's get.

Rear camera, power sun roof, rear a/c , Tilt away wheel, navigation system with touch screen, ease of use of the 4x4, the ride and true comfort, lack of squeaks and rattles. Drives and rides as well or better than my deville. The size is just right.

Heated steering wheel and make On star or tele-aide standard. A cell phone works as well and Lexus has bluetooth. Offer a DVD to watch on the use of the nav system, it does so much, it is complicated.